Last Updated: July 5, 2019
What information do we collect?Information you provide to us
We may collect various information from you, including your first and last name, address, telephone number, email address and subject of inquiry, your interaction with our Site and social media sites, and other information you provide to us. We may collect this information in various ways, including when you purchase products from the Site, through your interaction with the Site and through your communications with us. In addition, when you purchase products from the Site, we and/or our third party service provider collect your credit card details.
CookiesWe may use “cookies” for authentication, analytics, performance, functional and marketing purposes. A cookie is a piece of data stored on the computer hard drive or memory containing information about the user.
You may modify your browser’s settings so that your browser stops accepting cookies or prompts you before accepting a cookie. If you do not accept cookies, you may still use the Site, but certain areas or features may not function properly.
Interest-Based Advertising / Remarketing
You can opt out of these interest-based advertising campaigns by turning off cookies in your browser, as described above. Please note that if you opt-out of interest-based advertising you may still see advertisements from us on other websites. However, they will not be customized based on your browsing history on our website.
How do we use your information?We use your information to provide products and services and to manage our business operations. For example, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
• to fulfill orders of, and your payment for, products or services you request from us;
• to provide and improve our Site;
• to communicate with you about your request;
• to register your account and authenticate you when you log into account;
• to administer the Site;
• to personalize and improve your experience;
• to protect the security or integrity of our Site and our business;
• to collect debts owed to us; and
• to provide or offer updates, promotions and announcements.
How do we share your information?We may share the information we collect from you as follows:
• if you post any information on the Site, such as reviews or comments, the information may be published on the Site;
• we may use third-party service providers to help us provide, analyze and improve the Site (including, but not limited to, development, data storage, maintenance, marketing, analytics and payment processing);
• we may share information about you as permitted or required by law, for example with regulators and law enforcement agencies; and
• we may share aggregated demographic or otherwise non-personal information with our partners, such as usage statistics of the Site.